Tagged: and not on all pages, breaks CORE component WordPress, css column classes, Customize / Header, forum replies?, hospital theme, img function in forum posts not working, making theme look like the DEMO, no email notice, not working, turn off "Search", vw-hospital
January 11, 2019 at 9:19 am #9164
I bought qnd installed the Medical Services Pro theme yesterday and after setting up for 5 hours, I am encountering the following issues:
1. The option to change accent colors missing. I have only the “Global Color First” in the typography settings and no second or third color option.
2. Topbar – how can I remove the search function?
3. I added 5 testimonials, which showed up fine but at some point 5 became only 2. All of them are available in the back end, I double checked and re-saved them, but for some reason only 2 are visible on the site.
4. Footer: How can I add the last section of main page before the footer? The one with latest posts, newsletter signup, contact details etc.
5. Footer: How can I make the footer area vertically more narrow? It’s too wide at the moment.
6. At the end of my Mailchimp forms, the button is a blue Submit button and regardless of changing the word on the button, it doesn’t change. Nor can I find how to change the color anywhere.
7. It seems like all the Pages need to have a Title, but it is not possible to hide the title from being visible on the page? And for some reason all the titles are orange (my company color) and I cannot find where to edit their appearance. Right now I just deleted most titles, but now I don’t know which page is which in the backend without opening it and also that’s probably not good for SEO.
8. The links in the Services menu are now broken for some reason even though they were working before. Not sure what the problem is there, the links look fine, but don’t work in the live mode.
9. All kinds of problems in the mobile view: the text on the slider is not visible at all so the mobile front page starts with rotating images and just buttons on them – not good. There is a symbol of square with an X in it, like what you get when your OS doesn’t support some emoji. It’s on the left side of the Top Menu.January 11, 2019 at 12:59 pm #9172
As per your request, we have seen your points.
Vw Medical Care has only one highlight color, therefore, we have given one global color option.
2)Removing Search Option
In order to remove the search bar do following
i) From WordPress dashboard select appearance >> customize >> Theme Setting >> Header
ii) uncheck the show/hide checkbox option
Our Live Site is working fine so we need to check your site why it’s not working please provide us with your login detail.
4,5) The footer section is as per our template design you can not move it to top or bottom. but you can change the widget by following steps.
i) From wordpress dashboard select appearance >> Widgets
ii) add widget in Footer Column 1,Footer Column 2,Footer Column 3 and Footer Column 4
6) Submit Button
In order to add an email newsletter, you need to install contact form 7 plugin. first, create a new form with email and submit button and add its shortcode in “Text Widget” of footer columns.
7) Section Title Settings
We have already provided all settings of each section title in the customizer to change it do following.
i) From WordPress dashboard select appearance >> customize >> Theme Setting
ii) Change the title and its color setting from a respective section.
8) Services Links
You need to add correct links for your services. please provide us your side credential to check it.
9) Slider Text
In mobile mode slider text is not displaying because there is no space for it and if you want we can add it, but it does not look good.
Make a user for us assign administrator role and send us the username and password with the site URL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 5, 2019 at 6:36 pm #12611
- This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by developer vwtheme.
I just installed the VW Hospital Theme and it crashed my site!May 6, 2019 at 10:56 am #12630
What error is displaying after the process?
Kindly let us know so that we can help you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.