While entering into the world of internet, you need to know the elements of it. Websites are the most important element of it. To build a website you have to get a trustworthy platform. Website builders are these perfect platform!
This can be the simplest definition of website builders. Website builders are the platform where you will get necessary tools to build a website. It provides the environment for better website to be crafted. Instead of starting from scratch, you will get some ready-made things to put in your website.
Website builders are easy to use. Mostly because they have drag-and-drop functionality to help you with the creation! The website builders help you customize your company’s content like images and templates. With the help of right website builders, you can establish your website in no time.
Types Of Website Builders
There are mainly two types of website builders. They are Online and Offline. You can either work on online website builder with internet obviously; or download the website builder and work offline. Now there are perks of using the both. With online builder you will need uninterrupted internet connection. For offline website builder you will need to download everything you are going to need.
The thing about website builders is that they are too convenient. Even if you are new to this industry, you will successfully create a website using these. The website builders offer their own hosting. So you don’t have to buy one. With these hosts you will get a lot of features that will help you with the website.
Now, to use website builders you have to know how! That’s why we are here! Firstly you need to decide what kind of website builder you are going to use. You can choose either online or offline. After that you have to make an account on it.
To start building a website you first need to choose a suitable template for it. This template will determine the structure of your website. The template will contain the content of your website. That’s why its important to choose a right template. The website builder itself provides some templates to help you. You can choose one out of them or download the one you want.
Then you will see the drag-and-drop option on the template. Use that option to customize the template. You can add text, image, videos, posts, pages into it to give it a complete look. You can also add some graphics. Then add some social buttons in it to give it more personal touch. Click on publish and you are done!
Right Website Builder!
It’s very important to get the right website builder for your website. Your website will have all the qualities the website builder provides. The performance of your website will be dependent on it. That’s why you have to choose right.
You can do it without spending a penny. You just have to know what makes a website builder right! If you go on the internet, you will find thousands of website builders. Choose wisely!
Here Are Some Features You Must Look In a Web Builder!
- User Friendliness- It’s the most important feature to look for. Any website builder strives for results. But it must be user friendly to make it easy for the users. Before getting any website builder, make sure it offers user friendly approach.
- Template- Templates decide the look of your website. That’s why they have to look attractive and function well. Using quality templates can be a bit costly. But they are worth! Make sure the website builder offers quality template itself. That way you can save some money.
- Photo Editor- While choosing the right website builder, make sure they have photo editor. You are going to need images for your website. The website builder must provide royalty-free photos and filters to edit them. With this you can make your website look more attractive and precise.
- Content- The UX of the website is managed solely on the content it provides. To have better UX and better SEO eventually, you will have to provide quality content on your website. Now website builders help here by making the updating and editing of the content easy.
- Registration- This is the first step to start building website. You need to have a domain name and registration ID to work on website builders. They should be simple and precise. You must choose a website builder who provides options for domain name and email registration.
- Social Media- For promoting your work, only website isn’t enough. You have to connect your social media accounts with your website. You need to connect Facebook, Instagram and Tweeter account of your organization with your website. A website builder should make it easy to put social media icons in your website and track their activities.
Now, there are several website builders in the market. But you must have heard about one particular web builder more times. It’s WordPress!
WordPress gives you completely customizable website design, features and functions. You need to know about coding and programming to operate it. Creating and managing your own website can get hectic. That’s why WordPress has some interesting features that will make it easy for you.
Here at WordPress you can add third party tools in your website to make it more efficient. WordPress is totally compatible with the third party add ones. It also provides customization tools to help you with the changes.
WordPress.org and WordPress.com are the two hosts of WP for you to use. WordPress.com creates a hosting space for you on the World Wide Web with a monthly fee. You don’t need to find a separate hosting platform for your website. You won’t have any authority over the website.
On the other hand, WordPress.org is self-hosted version of WordPress. Which means it gives you ultimate control over your website.