Summer Sale Alert! Save 20% on WP Theme Bundle: 240+ WP Themes & 5 Plugins. Use Code "SIZZLE20"
Summer Splash Sale: Dive into 25% Off On All Our Premium WordPress Themes! Use Coupon Code "SPLASH25" at Checkout.

$99 Theme Bundle Package not working

Home Forums VW Theme $99 Theme Bundle Package not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paula Kemble
    Participant

I have purchased the $99 Theme Bundle package. I have downloaded it numerous times, tried to unzip and zip numerous times and still am unable to use the bundle or get it to install on WordPress. You have instructions on how to install one theme but NO INSTRUCTIONS on how to use the bundle package. Everytime I try to upload one of the 5 downloads supplied to me on the bundle purchase on WordPress, I get the following message:

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I try to unzip I get an error stating that one or more of the files is archived or that the content is empty and to try to download again. I have downloaded numerous times and keep getting the same messages. I can zip the compressed file but then when trying to upload on
    Wordpress I get the service unavailable error mentioned above.

I can’t access any of the files or view them. I would really like some help on how to download, view, and install this bundle. PLEASE HELP!!!

developer vwtheme
    Participant

Hi,

Please send the screenshot of the errors you are getting to our support mail – [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.