Tagged: VW Pet Shop Pro
October 4, 2018 at 5:50 pm #7167marioParticipant
I purchased the VW Pet Shop Pro theme, the URL is need help with a few items;
1. How to edit the footer text for “Design & Developed by VW Themes”
2. The menu is doubled – identical on both sides of the Logo – how do I make it single
3. How do I edit the Mobile phone view? Currently it does not react like your demo.
The top bar is too busyOctober 5, 2018 at 11:50 am #7178developer vwthemeParticipant
Thank You for choosing us!
You could not edit the “Design & Developed by VW Themes” as it is a credit link but you can remove it.
Let us know if you want to remove it.
For the menu setup follow the steps given below:
1. First, you need to create a menu. Here we are giving you the steps of how to create the left menu. Same steps you need to repeat for the right menu.
2. Create a menu, name it “Left Menu” for right menu name it “Right Menu”.
3. Add pages to that menu from the left side.
4. You will see all the pages listed there. After that at the bottom “Menu settings” check the checkbox “Left Menu”. If you are creating right menu check the checkbox “Right Menu”.
5. Save the changes. You will see your left menu and right menu on the front end.
The most important part here is this menu is only for the desktop. As there is the different layout for the menu in the mobile version you will need to create a separate menu for mobile. Check the steps below
1. Create a menu, name it “Primary Menu”.
2. Add pages to that menu from the left side.
3. You will see all the pages listed there. After that at the bottom “Menu settings” check the checkbox “Primary menu”.
4. Save the changes. You will see your primary menu created for the mobile version.
Kindly mention what you want to modify in mobile view.
- This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by developer vwtheme.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.