March 19, 2020 at 11:52 pm #43252ALEXIS HUGHES-WILLIAMSParticipant
After following, step-by-step, your setup instructions, the Slider does not show up.
1. Purchased, installed, and activated Pro version.
2. Went to Getting Started section to install required plugins. All were then activated.
3. Returned to Getting Started, went to Demo Content Importer Tab.
4. Ran Importer. It completed and showed new images in the media library, etc.
5. Proceeded in order, as per your documentation, with the Theme Setup: Home page, TopBar, Header.
6. Then followed instructions to configure the Slider.
7. I get the option to add information for each slide, which I then fill out.
8. I hit Publish.
9. I refresh the page. I have also checked it in other computers, incognito windows, etc. The slider does not show up.
What is wrong with your Theme? If it was a free theme, I would understand facing this kind of problem. But not on a PAID theme. I have seen a similar issue across other themes that you sell. What is the solution?March 20, 2020 at 12:17 am #43253ALEXIS HUGHES-WILLIAMSParticipant
To add to the above: Nothing on the theme is updating. It looks like it is trying to update the information, but it adds nothing. If you cannot get this to work, I want a full refund.March 20, 2020 at 10:20 am #43259developer vwthemeParticipant
Sorry for facing the issue with the slider, we are here to help you, we provide free demo setup, if you don’t have a problem then we can set up your theme.
If you don’t need theme setup then please provide your site URL we will review your issue and provide you a better solution.
If you want we resolve your issue then please make a user for us assign administrator role and send us the username and password along with the URL on [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.