January 9, 2020 at 6:03 am #35923procore360Participant
Wordpress indicated my theme is outdated. I am not a website developer or coder so I need help getting the security guard pro theme updated in wordpress. When I log into my account is mentions a “renewal fee” How do I pay that in order to get the updates?
– When I add pictures to the site theme, they have a black border around the image, how do I remove that?
– When wordpress was updated, it uncentered some images on webpage, how do I fix that in the theme?
– On the contact page of site, there is a blue “Contact Form” that I would like to remove because I can not figure what plug in fixes the issue of changing the color from the default blue to my business theme colors.
– In the footer area of the website, how do I make the tabs at the bottom not include every webpage title listed on the site? I only want the primary tabs to show (i.e. Home, About, Contact, Blog, etc.) Please help, I’m in immediate need of assistance to get this site up and running.January 9, 2020 at 11:34 am #35964developer vwthemeParticipant
Thank You for choosing us!
Kindly provide us the Site URL to review so that we could provide you a solution.
Thank YouFebruary 19, 2020 at 12:25 am #40647February 21, 2020 at 11:27 am #40907developer vwthemeParticipant
Renewal is shown whose 1 year is reaching, You need to renew after one year, but for now, you can download the theme from backend as one year is yet to be over.
Let us know if you still have any questions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.