- January 18, 2021 at 1:55 pm #57020
I have added Dialogflow’s Web Messenger widget to the header.php file. The issue occurs when I try to type a space between words in the Dialogflow chat box, the screen just scrolls when I hit the space bar instead of adding a space.
Note: I have installed Dialogflow on a number of sites following the documentation Google provides. This is the only site where I’ve run into the issue which would leave me to believe this is a theme specific issue. Any help would be very much appreciated.
1. navigate to getdifferently.com
2. let the chat window load (in bottom right hand side of screen)
3. click into the yellow window
4. start typing a question
5. try to click space bar between words
6. you should see the page scroll down instead of being able to add a space between words in the chat windowJanuary 19, 2021 at 12:50 pm #57166developer vwthemeParticipant
We have reviwed your site but the chat box is not visible. Please check and let us know.
Many ThanksJanuary 19, 2021 at 1:31 pm #57167
Do you mind please checking again. I checked from an incognito window just now and it is loading.January 19, 2021 at 1:32 pm #57168
Also, I think the spacebar issue is related to Smooth Scrolling.January 19, 2021 at 6:27 pm #57173January 20, 2021 at 12:39 pm #57200
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.