Home › Forums › VW Theme › VW STARTUP PRO THEME › Theme Styling – rtl
Tagged: Theme Styling
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by developer vwtheme.
August 12, 2020 at 8:50 am #47401Isam IshaqParticipant
Dear Support Team,
I have several issues, hoping that you will assist and guide in resolving:
1. How can I have a multi-line (3 lines in total) in the Address section in the Top Bar;
2. How can I have a color block when hovering over menu Items at all menu locations ( Top Bar, footer & Main Menu);
3. How can I change the background color for the footer menu only;
4. How can I change the default Teal Color for buttons such as : search, address, phone, address etc. knowing that I have tried using
Appearance -> Theme Settings ->Typography -> Typography -> Highlight Color First (It will change it globally).
Changing the color at this point does not reflect on the theme.
5. I would like to change some of the translated Arabic words in the theme, How can I go about it;
6. The map does not reflect the site location information while if you check google maps, it does reflect it. Please advise how to resolve this issue;
7. I have created two (2) main categories (Articles, Verdicts) in the Blog section and created two (2 ) menu items (One for each Category) how can I have each menu points to their respective category
Thank you in advanceAugust 13, 2020 at 10:22 am #47446developer vwthemeParticipant
We have checked your site the site is already translated in Arabic If you want we can review the other issues, make a user for us assign administrator role and send us the username and password along with the URL at [email protected].
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.