- December 7, 2019 at 5:43 pm #32292CCMooParticipant
I love this theme but I have bought it for a food blog rather than a restaurant (the blurb said it was suitable for blogs). I am not a computer programmer but I have done a bit of programming and css a few years ago. I’m just creating the site at the moment and I would like some flexibility:
1. I would like to be able to change the order of the blocks on the home page. Can I do this? So, for example, the menu section before the ‘look our’ section.
2. Can I insert eg. menu block in another page other than the home page? I would like to have a sample menu on the home page and more detailed menus on other pages.
3. Can I make each menu item clickable (and its picture) with a link to another page about that item?
4. I just want one image instead of the slider. I would like to get rid of the ‘read more’ button and the navigation buttons on the slider. How do I do that?
Many thanksDecember 9, 2019 at 7:00 am #32431developer vwthemeParticipant
Thank You for choosing us!
Kindly provide us the Site URL to review so that we could provide you a solution.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.